Monday, March 31, 2008

One of those days

So here is what I ate today:

6AM - out the door with a pre-packaged smoothie drink in my hand.

9AM - I manage to swing by the cafeteria and pick up a breakfast burrito, (the other food I picked up went into a near-by frige on telemetry, only to be forgoten until I got home).

1PM - I stuff my face with a package of gram crackers and mini package of penutbutter that were in my white coat pocket from the day before.

7PM and 8PM - I pop some tic-tacks, not very filling.

10:30 PM - finally I'm at home, and I enjoy some real food. I love my husband!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I hear you sister! Tic-tacs, that's a good idea. You can only eat so many saltines, graham crackers and ginger ale!

XE said...

OH dear, sounds like my Friday! The only things I had all day were animal crackers and 2 apples because of the crazy schedule of lectures and study groups, and I'm not even in med school yet!