Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Remember Mathnet?

Before I continue to publish stories about my hospital expierences, I feel the need to state that "the names are made up but the problems are real!"

Which happens to be my favorite quote from Mathnet, the detective show where they use math to solve the mystery! It was a show within the show Square One on PBS. Ah, good 'ol Kate Monday and George Frankly. The full quot is as follows: "The story you're about to see is a fib, but it's short. The names are made up but the problems are real." My stories are not always short... nor are they "a fib" per se... but you get the picture.

So... except for any stories about pregnant ladies, which by it self inplies that the patient is a female of reproductive age, I purposfully will not include or will change any and all details about my patients including but limited to: name, gender, age, ethnicity, language, and circumstances. So basically the stories are "made up" but believe me "the problems are real!"

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love the Mathnet reference Sarah. That was a great show!